PSA Contract No. 12-100
MRO Equipment, Supplies and Services
Vendor Key Contacts:
Lawson Products Customer Care
Lawson Products Major Accounts Contacts
William (Billy) Cervantes
Strategic Account Manager
Contracts and Sales Support Manager
Contract: Competitively solicited contract for a comprehensive line of quality manufactured Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) equipment, small parts, materials, and supplies. Over 550 most frequently used MRO items are offered at substantially discounted prices and an additional 300,000 discounted items in the categories listed below. In addition, the contract offers an option for End Users (participating PSA member agencies) to create a “Custom Core” list of MRO items or product categories unique to their organizational needs.
The following product categories include, but are not limited to:
(7) Welding Equipment & Supplies; (8) Coatings, Paints, & Patching Products; (9) Abrasives & Cutting Tools; (10) Electrical Equipment & Supplies; (11) Automotive/Vehicle Maintenance; (12) Battery Maintenance Supplies; (13) Brass, Iron, & Steel Fittings; (14) Hand & Power Tools; (15) Storage Equipment & Supplies; (16) Pins, Rivets, Anchors, & Retaining Rings.
Contract Term: 07.02.2012 through 07.01.2014. Three – 1 year Extensions Available.
To get started call or e-mail referencing PSA Contract No. 12-100:
- Call Lawson Customer Care 800.890.8198
- Email email@example.com
- Fax 312.267.1734
- Online Lawson Products and PSA Contract Information Page
- Website www.lawsonproducts.com;
- Electronic Catalog, CD-ROM and Online Purchases;
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI);
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) on the website in three available languages;
- Bar Code Technology – parts identification labels;
- Summary Billing Availability – reduce transaction costs;
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Visa, Master Card, American Express;
- Electronic order entry via laptop computers and bar code readers.
Pricing: Consists of highly discounted products on a 550+ core lists supplemented with specific manufacturer discounts for all product categories offered. In addition, each participating PSA member agency can create a customizable core list to meet specific agency product needs. Same % discounts per product category apply. Contract core list and other pricing information available upon request.
Delivery: F.O.B. to customer’s destination, full freight allowed and prepaid. Excludes costs for expedited delivery, carrier or special handling by carrier. 99% of all product lines ship complete within 24 hours.
Prompt Pay Discount: 1% discount on each invoice if paid NET 10 days.
Rebate Incentives Program: Each participating PSA member agency is eligible to receive an annual rebate under the following tiers.
- $0,000.01 to $250,000.00 = 0.5% annual rebate. (*minimum $25,000.00 sales level before any rebate is paid on sales up to $250,000.00)
- $250,000.01 to $500,000.00 = 1.0% annual rebate.
- $500,000.01 to $750,000.00 = 1.5% annual rebate.
- $750,000.01 to $1,000,000.00 = 2.0% annual rebate.
- $1,000,000.01 to $2,000,000.00 = 2.5% annual rebate.
- $2,000,000.01 to $3,000,000.00 = 3.0% annual rebate.
- $3,000,000.01 to $999,999,999.99 = 4.0% annual rebate.
The percentage of rebate is incremental on each tier not back to dollar one. End User must be current on all receivables to be eligible for payment of any rebate.