Donate Medical Supplies
There is currently a nation-wide shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our medical community. The Brazos Valley Council of Governments (BVCOG) is collecting PPE from area businesses and distributing them to our medical community, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Face Shields
- Nitrile Gloves; any size
- Exam Gloves; any size
- Impermeable Coverall w/o hood; any size
- Eye Goggles or equivalent
- Shoe Covers/booties (disposable); any size
- N95 Masks or equivalent
- Surgical/Isolation Gowns; any size
- Surgical Masks, Standard Procedure
- Hand sanitizer; pump
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Alcohol or Lysol)
To donate any of these items, fill out the donation form.
Donations can be delivered to:
Center for Regional Services
3991 East 29th St Bryan, TX 77802
979-595-2801 Ext. 2046
Thank you for your support of the medical community of the Brazos Valley!